Mazatlan Forum

A Place To Discuss Everything About Mazatlan

Airfare – Right Coast Travellers

MazCommunity Forums Mazatlan Forum Airfare – Right Coast Travellers

• Creator
    Topic

I’d booked DW and I on AA BWI-DFW-MXT one way for $636.84 on March 07 with a 1:27 layover, received a notice today the DFW-MZT is gone forever. The alternative offered was through PHX with a 0:47 layover. I called because we have 145 years between us and aren’t moving too quickly these days. After a long discussion with “Anna” – a wonderful AA rep, we were refunded the full purchase price.

I then booked us on Delta BWI-ATL-MEX-MZT, saving $60+ with their “Delta Comfort” seating on the first two legs.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ferd I don’t understand.  I booked a flight on July 5th, that flies from Maz to the US via the DFW airport next May.  Doing a quick check just now, the American Airlines website shows flights from Dallas to Maz in November, December, January, and February.  Every day of the week in fact.

What as I missing?

ferd42
    • Millsboro, DE

Thanks A/M!

The only thing you’re missing is that I was lied to, a common occurrence these days. Do note there is no DFW/MZT flight available on November 01, the date we were to arrive.

Glad we straightened out the confusion.  Might I suggest from now on you just ask here in the first place…….hehe

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Take Our Survey

This survey will help determine the future of MazCommunity. It is very important that we have your input and suggestions, whether you're a casual observer or an active participant. Just press the button below to get started.

Survey

Funny Quote of the Day

more Quotes

FreeCurrencyRates.com

Mazatlan Weather

Mazatlan, Sinaloa
September 20, 2017
Partly sunny
Partly sunny
90°F
real feel: 108°F
humidity: 74%